You are kindly invited to attend a performance entitled H220 by Marko Batista. Using technology, the author focuses on shaping a hybrid environment of non-linear structures and displaced matrixes. Particular audio systems form a so-called network of travelling objects and, through the use of modern realtime technology, intertwine with temporary digitally generated visual processes.
- Tuesday, 6 December 2011 at 19:00
- RSR | Rotovž Exhibition Salon
- Trg Leona Štuklja, Maribor, Slovenia
- Tuesday, 13 December 2011 at 19:00
- Koroška Gallery of Fine Arts
- Glavni trg 24, Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
Using specially made electronic tools and control elements, the author forms a platform that enables a rhizomatic environment of hybrid displaced units.
Concept and realisation: Marko Batista
Tech support: Nataša Muševič, Primož Juvan, Miljenko Kadič, Vlado Kurtuma
- Production: Aksioma − Institute of Contemporary Arts, Ljubljana 2009
- Executive producer: Marcela Okretič
- Project supported by the Ministry of Culture RS and the City of Ljubljana